Enjoy winter in Ottawa with lots of fun activities! Here is a partial list of some of the activities you can participate in when you visit Ottawa this winter-
- There are lots of great places to skate in Ottawa, including the Sens Rink of Dreams in front of Ottawa City Hall, the Skating Rink at Rideau Hall (public skating available on weekends), and the Lansdowne Skating Court which are all refrigerated ice surfaces. Visit the Ottawa Toursim website to check out more fun ice skating experiences!
- It’s the first edition of the Ottawa Farmers’ Market – Winter Market at Lansdowne, with local producers selling food and goods Sundays starting Sunday, January 13! FREE!
- Check out the great, free programming at the National Arts Centre, including Movement in Meditation on Mondays and Toddler Tuesdays! FREE!
- Visit the Ottawa Art Gallery to check out their current exhibition on designer Karim Rashid. More free programming includes Creative Sundays, Toddler Mornings, Free childcare on Wednesday evenings, daily tours, and more! FREE!
- Events free or nearly free in Ottawa — click here to find out what you can do for little or no money. After all, the best things in life are free!!!!!
- There are lots of great places to ski in and around Ottawa – whether it’s downhill or cross-country, skiiers have lots of options!
Don’t forget Winterlude is on know. Check out this link for all the events and activities that are being offered.